Over 60s: the start of a new life.
Chiropractic care offers a lifestyle that addresses quality of life issues with the older adult, namely a non-drug approach to well-being and self empowerment.
Expected Results include:
- More vitality and energy
- Increased human potantial and wellbeing
- Increased range of motion in the spine and extremities
- Increased balance and coordination
- Decreased joint degeneration
- Motivation to be more active
- Improved immune system function
- Improved circulation
- Decreased pain
- More clarity
- More relaxed
- Feeling yougner and more alive
A recent study published in Topics in Clinical Chiropractic found chiropractic geriatric patients were “less likely to have been hospitalized, less likely to have used a nursing home, more likely to report a better health status, more likely to exercise vigorously, and more likely to be mobile in the community when undergoing/undertaking regular chiroractic care.”